CBSE and Facebook have come up with a very interesting course on Augmented Reality, Digital Safety & Online Well-Being.
The objective of the program is to give the teaching staff an opportunity and platform to learn how to conceptualize, create and brand their own AR experiences.
They will learn how to use Spark AR Studio and publish experiences on Facebook thereby becoming a part of the Spark AR ecosystem.
Interested teachers, school principals or head of the school to have access to a computer system/ laptop with Windows 10 and above installed, a Facebook developer account (Footnote: How to create a developer account), access to smartphone and an internet connection. The course duration is of 3 weeks. Three (3) webinars will be organized for each batch, every Friday at 3pm – 4pm. The webinars will be via Facebook Live on the official CBSE Facebook page:
On the completion of the course, the participant will be provided an online certificate of completion by School of Innovation from Facebook program.
Important Dates for the interested candidates:
- Application start date: 6th July 2020 (Monday)
- Application end date: 20th July 2020 (Sunday)
- Selected candidates will receive an introductory email by: 3rd August 2020
- First batch start date: 10th August 2020
- First batch completion date: 7th September 2020
- Second batch start date: 25th September 2020
- Second batch end date: 16th October 2020
The interested are required to go through the details before applying for the course. To know more click here.
Click here to visit the registration page. Candidates have to register separately for the course Augmented Reality, and Digital Safety & Online Well-Being
To read more ‘CBSE’, please click here.