Aryabhata Ganit Challenge AGC 2021 is being organized by CBSE as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebration. The aim is to enhance mathematical abilities among school students. Thus the challenge is open for school students of all the Boards.
The theme of the AGC 2021 is India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शशखर तक.
In order to reach out to maximum students across the country, the Board will host the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge on MyGov and DIKSHA platforms this year.
Duration of AGC 2021:
- This challenge will be available from 3st August 2021 to 30th September 2021.
Who can participate in the challenge:
- School Students from classes 8 to 10 irrespective of the Board are eligible to participate in this challenge.
How to participate:
Interested school students can participate through MyGov or DIKSHA website.
Before participating we would request the interested students to read the complete CBSE circular to avoid confusion or embarrassment. Click here to access the circular.
Therefore, we would request the parents and school authorities to encourage their wards/students to participate in the challenge. Students will be required to answer 25 questions within 900 seconds. For any clarification, please send an email to email@example.com.
How to participate MyGov web portal:-
Steps for students to participate in AGC-2021 on MyGov:
- Click here to access the MyGov web page.
- Find Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 and click on PLAY QUIZ button.
- Click on “LOGIN TO PLAY QUIZ”. Register/Login through OTP received on your email id or mobile number.
- After successful login, click on the “START QUIZ” button, present at the top right corner of the page
- Answer all the questions and then click on “FINISH QUIZ”
- Click on the given link to download the participation certificate.
- Thereafter, post your certificate on social media to encourage others to the challenge.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.