On 11th July, the Atal Innovation Mission of Centre’s think-tank and NITI Aayog has come up with a free online app development course for school students.
The course named as ‘ATL App Development Module’, aims to make the school students a mobile application-developers under the Atal Tinkering Lab initiative of AIM.
The online course is expected to comprise of the following six learning modules.
- Course 1: Getting started with Plezmo
- Course 2: Introduction to App Design
- Course 3: Build your first App
- Course 4: Completing and publishing your first Android App
- Course 5: WebApp development and Data Analysis
- Course 6: Publishing and sharing a WebApp
The course is jointly developed by NITI Aayog’s AIM and Indian start-up, Plezmo based out of Pune.
School students can visit the Atal Innovation Mission website and can register for the online course. To complete the online course successfully, the students have to register for the course, complete the course module in sequential order, earn the badges from each completed course, and then receive certificate ‘Mobile App Development’, ‘Web App Development’ after Course 4 and Course 6 respectively.
Click here to visit the Atal Innovation Mission official website.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.