Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog in collaboration with NASSCOM and support from industry and academia partners is launching the ATL Student App Innovation Challenge 2020.
The aim is
- to enable young innovators of schools across the country to learn the concepts of App Development and
- to develop an App that addresses the Key Focus Areas of the challenge.
Therefore, the Innovations by the student teams must be aligned to one of the Key Focus areas addressing a community/ local challenge.
School Students (from ATL and Non-ATL schools) can submit their entries in the Challenge. Each Team shall consist of a
- maximum of 3 students (class 6th to 12th) and
- one ATL in-charge/ School Teacher (must be an employee of the ATL School).
However, ATL schools can also include other school and/or community students within the Team Composition.
In conclusion, the Top teams shall be recognized with interesting opportunities and prizes.
Each team must select one Focus Area based on their interest and problem statement. Each unique App/Team must be submitted in one Focus Area only. However, submitting the same App in multiple focus areas will result in immediate disqualification. The Focus Areas are aligned with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. The students can submit their entries to any one of the following Focus Areas: –
- Health and Wellness
- COVID-19 Response
- Sports and Fitness
- Gamification (Education and Entertainment)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
Note: The last date to submit the entries is 5th November 2020.
Click here to visit the Atal Innovation Mission official webpage. Above all the interested candidates and school leaders should read and understand other details. Click here to go through the details.
Read more news on ‘Competition‘.