CBSE has introduced a new skill subject at the Secondary Level titled ‘Physical activity Trainer’ w.e.f. session 2020-2021.
To make the Principals and School management members aware of the course content and career opportunities for the student an online awareness programme is being organized.
The programme is being planned in collaboration with Sports, Physical Education, Fitness & Leisure Skill Council (SPEFL-SC) on 19th August, Wednesday.
The Principals and members of School Management are required to register for the programme.
Mr. P. Gopichand, Chief National Coach for the Indian Badminton team and the former Badminton player will be attending the programme as a keynote speaker.
How to register for the awareness programme?
1. Click the registration link given below.
2. Enter the valid mobile number and the OTP received.
3. Enter the name, e-mail, designation, and school name.
4. Click on Register and done.
Registration link for Awareness Programme on Physical Activity Trainer. Readers are also requested to read the complete notice from CBSE, before registering for the programme.
In-case of queries and feedback, you can contact any of the following
– Joint Secretary, Department of Skill Education, CBSE at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ms. Priya Dwivedi, Senior Manager, Sports, Physical Education, Fitness & Leisure Skill council (SPEFL-SC) on 8197033537 or email@example.com To read the complete notification on Awareness Programme on Physical Activity Trainer for Principals and members of School Management Committee.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.