AWS Young Builder Challenge 2021 is being organized by CBSE with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, and Ministry of Education – Innovation Cell (Govt. of India).
‘AWS Young Builder Challenge’ is an initiative to promote and foster a scientific temper, computational and design thinking, coding skills in the school students.
This collaborative effort aims to infuse the basic understanding of disruptive technologies like Artificial Intelligence and cloud computing and their impact on the future of the country.
By when to participate:
The last date to apply for the challenge is 5th November 2021.
Who can participate in the challenge:
- The Challenge is open to students from grades 6 to 12 of all CBSE affiliated schools across India.
- There is no fee for the challenge.
Theme of the challenge:
The Challenge theme for 2021 is “How can Artificial Intelligence change the future of the country” with sub-themes of Education, Healthcare, Agriculture, Transportation, and Others.
Schools can register on the Challenge website to participate and after successful registration, the challenge will have three phases:
- Learn – Students to get exposure to concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud Computing via self-learning modules.
- Build – Students to build projects using interactive tools.
- Showcase – Top projects to be featured in a national virtual showcase ceremony.
Before registering for the challenge, we would request you to go read the details about the challenge. Click here to know more about the challenge.
Click here to read the CBSE circular on the challenge.
We would request all the eligible students to participate in the AWS Challenge.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.