The Ministry of Education (MoE) has announced a creative participation competition to commemorate the 75th year of India’s Independence “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. This celebration would commence 75 weeks prior to Independence Day 2022 and will extend up to Independence Day 2023.
On this occasion, the Ministry has announced this competition to explore the creative instinct of students and encourage them to pen their ideas on the related themes of Indian Independence.
Themes for Creative Participation
- From Swadeshi to Aatmanirbhar Bharat: A Journey by the People of India
- From the Raj to Swaraj: Significant events
- From the Raj to Swaraj: Known and the Lesser Known and their Contributions.
- The Making of a Nation: Symbols/Literature/Fairs/Poems/Clothing
- The Making of a Nation: Science/Technology/Industry/Education.
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: The Person of my Inspiration/the Event of my Inspiration/My Idea of Freedom.
The Creative participation for competition at the National level will be under the following categories: –
- Essay (Within 1500 Characters)
- Class 6-8: 4 Stanzas
- Class 9-12: 6-8 Stanzas
- The life story of a famous personality associated with the Indian Freedom Struggle (1500 characters)
- Script for Roleplay / One act play (Maximum 15 Minutes)
- Upload image of hand-drawn Poster/Sketch; Freedom fighter of your choice/Event of your choice.
Interested candidates can click here to get the details about the competition.
Read more news on ‘Competition‘.