CBSE Art Education Summit 2019 is scheduled to provide exposure and insight to its Principals and Teachers into the domain of Art Integrated Pedagogy and converging classroom teaching with resources like museums, art galleries, and monuments, etc. The Summit has been organized in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) and Art1st Foundation, Mumbai.
It is also going to give an opportunity to the Teachers & Principles to listen to experts of international repute from the field of academics, museums, entrepreneurship, and fine arts, etc. The summit will be featuring keynote addresses, panels, thematic workshops, interactive labs, and art exhibitions.
Holistic development of the child is the prime objective of all the educational activities planned by CBSE for its schools; whether it is teaching-learning practices, curriculum development or teachers’ training.
Eminent personalities from the Ministry of HRD and Culture, Chairperson CBSE and other officers shall be attending the event.
Date: 18th – 20th December 2019
Venue: Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts, 11, Man Singh Road, Near Andhra Bhavan, Raj path Area, Central Secretariat, New Delhi-110011
CBSE affiliated school’s Principals and Teachers are invited to register on the links given below.
- Principle: Click here to register for the summit.
- Teachers: Click here to register for the summit.
Highlights for the CBSE ART EDUCATION SUMMIT 2019:
- Registration for the summit will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Participation fee of Rs.3000/- per participant to be sent to the office of CBSE, Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi-110002 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of ‘Secretary CBSE’ payable at Delhi along with the copy of the form submitted online. The DDs should reach the CBSE office before the 11th of December, 2019 for the participation to be confirmed. The participants will be provided refreshments and lunch at the venue.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- The list of participants will be uploaded on the website of CBSE academics well before the commencement of the program.
- For any further information or query, the interested participants can contact Consultant (Training) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more CBSE News.