CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020 Online Applications is open for single girl child from the schools affiliated to the CBSE Board.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting ‘Online applications’ from eligible students who have passed Class X Examination 2020 from the CBSE affiliated Schools for the following Scholarship Schemes: –
1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 studies – 020.
2. Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child X Pass awarded in 2019.
Selection Procedure for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020: –
- The Girl student must have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
- Must be pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- The Girl Student must be the ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First-Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website.
- An undertaking should be attested by the School Principal from where the girl student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from the Board’s Examination.
- The tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
We request the teaching staff, students, and their parents/guardians to read and understand other details like eligibility conditions, rate of scholarship, duration of scholarship before applying for the scholarship.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 10th December 2020.
- A hard copy of the application form (renewal only) must be submitted on or before 28th December 2020.
- CBSE Public Notice
- Click here to read the details and find the forms.
- Click here to apply for the scholarship.
- Hard copies received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted.
Read more ‘General‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.