CBSE Science Challenge is again an initiative taken by CBSE to generate curiosity, inquiry, and higher-order thinking amongst school children. The Science Challenge is planned for school students of classes 8th to 10th. The challenge is open for all the schools irrespective of the Board.
Highlights for the First Stage of the Science Challenge:
- There is no fee to participate in the Science Challenge, however
- This challenge shall be available on the DIKSHA platform only.
- The interested school students can participate in the challenge from 17th January 2022 to 28th February 2022.
- School Students from 8th to 10th class, irrespective of the Board, can participate in this challenge.
- CBSE Schools have to first register for the challenge, then only their students can participate. Click here to register for the challenge.
For Students from CBSE affiliated schools to participate:
- Schools affiliated with CBSE must register their students, by providing CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Science Challenge’ course on the DIKSHA platform.
Other Boards Students: –
- School students at schools not affiliated with the CBSE can directly access the course on the DIKSHA platform.
Second Stage of the CBSE Science Challenge:
- Schools can nominate 5 children in each class who have secured a participation certificate in the Science Challenge directly to the second stage or national qualifiers of the Raman Young Science Innovator Awards (conducted by the RRI Trust founded by Sir C.V. Raman; for more details at https://www.ramanaward.org/).
Note: We would request the school management and the school students to read the CBSE Circular carefully before participating in the CBSE Science Challenge. Click here to read the circular on the science challenge.
In case of any doubt or clarification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.