Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has organized a competition to design a new logo for the board. The existing logo of CGWB was adopted in the year 1970.
Now the Board has decided to have a new logo almost after 5 decades, that captures in a lucid and aesthetic manner and conveys the emerging challenges in the sector and the role of CGWB.
Important highlights about the competition:
- The last date of submissions is 01st October 2020.
- The prize money for the CGWB Logo Design Competition is Rs. 1,00,000/- for the best entry.
- Any Indian can participate in the competition.
- No entry fee for the competition.
- Every participant is expected to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
- Entries are to be submitted through www.mygov.in.; any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The participant is required to submit a single entry.
- The winner will be notified on through the email address provided during the registration. The MyGov portal shall also display the name of the winner.
- Participants are requested to submit a high resolution (600 dpi) image (jpg, tiff, bmp) of the logo, and should also fulfill the other criteria.
- Click here to register and submit your artwork.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the other details before submitting their entry. Click here to read the details.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.