CBSE has come up with an online training Course on Cyber Security for the school staff or teachers. The course shall consist of a webinar, course material, and assessment by using Google Classroom.
For the help of the participants, the webinar is planned to be conducted in 10 different languages. This will help the participants to understand this course better. These webinars shall be live-streamed on the YouTube channel of the Board. There is no need for registering for attending the course.
Important points to be considered:
- Course or Study material and assessments shall be available in respective classrooms.
- Links of Classrooms shall be available on https://cybersecuritycbse.blogspot.com from 15th
- Interested participants may join the classrooms and assessments by using their @cbsedigitaledu.in ID only.
- Board has shared teachers’ IDs with the schools through the CBSE Centre of Excellence.
- Teachers, who did not receive cbsedigitaledu.in ID, can contact the concerned Centre of Excellence through their school, individual requests will not be considered.
- Participants shall be provided e-Certificate on successful completion of assessment.
- Assessment Link in the respective classroom will be available from 02nd Aug 2021, 10:00 AM to 31st August 2021, 4:00 PM.
- Participants are advised to fill the assessment form with utmost care. One participant can submit the assessment only once.
- Spelling of the Name and email ID shall be checked twice while submitting the assessment form. Any mistake will reflect in the certificate.
- Participants can download their certificates from 06 Sep 2021 onwards from CBSE Training Portal https://cbseit.in/cbse/training.
- The medium of course material and assessment will be English only.
Click here to read the complete circular on Course on Cyber Security.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
I am unable to join the classroom of cyber security organized by cbse hence I attend through u tube
Iam unable to join the classroom