CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) has been re-designed in line with the recommendations of #NEP2020, focusing on various initiatives for the identification of teachers with high aptitude, skill sets, and competency. CTET 2021 exam is being conducted by the CBSE in multiple shifts from December 16th, 2021, to January 13th, 2022.
- CBSE conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) at the national-level.
- The exam is held twice a year to determine the eligibility of the candidates for appointment as teachers for Classes 1 to 8.
- The exam is classified into two Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1: For candidates who wish to teach Classes 1 – 5.
- Paper 2: For candidates who wish to teach Classes 6 – 8.
- Candidates who whish to teach students from Classes 1 – 8 have to be clear both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There is no upper age limit and candidates above 18 years of age can apply for the test.
- The exam is of 150 marks, 150 minutes multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- The exam is conducted in English and Hindi language only.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
- This year the CTET Exam is being conducted from 16th December to 13th January 2022.
- Click here to visit the CTET Website.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.