CBSE in association with NASSCOM is organizing a webinar on Cyber Security on the Futureskills PRIME: An e-learning platform on Emerging Technologies and Professional Skills.
The webinar will be conducted as per the following schedule:
- Date & Timings: 18th March 2021
- Click here to register for the webinar.
Interested participants have to provide their name, valid e-mail id, School Affiliation No., Mobile no, etc. There is no registration fee for attending this webinar. The invitation link for the webinar is going to be emailed to the selected teachers one day prior to the programme on the email id provided at the time of registration.
In case of any doubt, queries, or a feedback, you can contact:
- CBSE: Joint Secretary, Department of Skill Education (email@example.com)
- NASSCOM: Ms. Urmi Bhadana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are three courses being offered:
- Introduction to Cyber Security (15 hrs – online self-paced)
- Cybersecurity essentials
- Application Security – Vulnerability Assessments
Read more ‘General‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.