CBSE with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is organizing webinars on Digital Payments, Digital Literacy, and Fraud Awareness School Staff.
The topic of the webinar is ‘Digital Payments, Digital Literacy, and Fraud Awareness’. The event will be held virtually as per the following schedule. There is no registration fee for attending the webinar. After the registration, the invitation link for the respective webinar shall be emailed to the selected Principals and School Teachers, one day prior to the programme on the email id provided at the time of registration.
- 21st December 2020 (Monday) 11 am – 12.30 pm
- 22nd December 2020 (Tuesday) 11 am – 12.30 pm
- 23rd December 2020 (Wednesday) 11 am – 12.30 pm
- 24th December 2020 (Thursday) 11 am – 12.30 pm
Interested Principal and School teachers can register for Digital Literacy and Fraud Awareness webinar. Click here to visit the registration page. You will have to provide information like Name, School Name, Affiliation No., etc.
In case of any doubt, the interested candidates may contact
- Deputy Secretary, Dept. of Skill Education at email@example.com, from CBSE.
- Mr. Gaurav Loomba at firstname.lastname@example.org, from NPCI.
- Mr. Kshitiz Gupta at email@example.com, from NPCI.
- Mr. Nishant Saindane at firstname.lastname@example.org, from NPCI.