DIKSHA is an important portal for Teaching Staff, Students, and Parents. If you still do not know about this portal, then this article is important for you.
DIKSHA is a National Digital Infrastructure for especially for Teachers. The aim of the portal is to equip the teaching staff with digital technology.
This portal was launched by joint efforts of MHRD and NCTE, to ensure the holistic learning and development of teachers and school students. The portal is accessible in many languages for easy understandability of the user.
Following are the verticals in which DIKSHA portal is going to provide
- Assessments: Portal provides various tools and resources for creating school level assessments.
- School Leadership Development: Courses to enhance the leadership skills of school leadership which includes Principles, Vice-Principles, and Head of School.
- Teacher Professional Development: Courses for the professional development of the school teachers
- Content Creation Portal: Tools for creating the content and uploading it
- Teaching and Learning Content: Resources liked to the curriculum for the teachers and students in an interactive format.
- Teacher Profile and Registry: Option to create the user profile using preferred login credential i.e. through State System or Google account.
- Innovation & Innovative Pedagogy: An option for the teaching staff to share their experiences, achievements, learnings and best practices case studies, research papers and innovative pedagogical practices
Currently, the DIKSHA portal content is available in English, Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit language from Class 1 to Class 12. And the visitor of the DIKSHA portal is also assisted by a Chatbot ‘Tara’.
DIKSHA is available on the Android platform and can be downloaded from Google Play. Click here to visit the play store page.
Click here to visit the DIKSHA portal. The portal is surely going to help both the teaching staff as well as the students.
Read more ‘MHRD’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.