CBSE in collaboration with IIT Gandhinagar is bringing an Eklavya Series. Its focus will be to clarify NEP and showcase how to effectively implement NEP 2020 across the schools.
Eklavya is an interactive online educational program that will contain:
– numerous hands-on activities, projects, models which help in conceptual understanding of various topics
– thought-provoking questions, assignments that promote out-of-box creative thinking (Why Neeraj Chopra threw a javelin at 36 degrees)
– inspiring DIY(do it yourself) project videos using local material which relate the curriculum to life
The content will be of varying levels and will cover topics in the Science and Mathematics Curriculum of classes VI-XII. Therefore, students from these grades should avail this opportunity to register and participate in conceptual
clarity and joyful learning.
Highlights plz take a note of these: –
- The registration for Eklavya Series the will start on 10th September.
- The session will be live every Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.. The first session will be live on 26th September.
- The registration will be free, however registration is mandatory.
- Click here on any of the below links for registration.
- However there is a participation Certificate for all Modules (₹ 100+Tax) and Certificate of Competency for whole course (₹. 100+Tax).
- It is an opportunity for the school teachers to fulfil the requisite number of teacher professional development hours by enrolling for this course. For the teachers, successful completion of the course with submission of homework will be considered equivalent to 30 hours of Teachers Training/Capacity Building Program.
In case of any further queries, you may send an email to email@example.com or call 079-23952240.
Read more ‘General‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.