eRaksha Competition 2020 was launched on 30th June focusing exclusively on Digital Citizenship and Online Safety and tackling Fake News & Misinformation. School students, College students, Parents, Teachers, and Guardians can participate in the competition.
The aim of eRaksha Competition is to provide a platform to netizens to share tips and strategies on:
- How to be Safe & Responsible Netizens
- How to address Fake News and Misinformation especially with regard to COVID-19
There are three categories in which the interested can participate
- Category 1 Students from Schools (Ages 10 and above)
- Category 2 Students from Colleges (Ages 17 and above)
- Category 3 Teachers, Parents and Guardians
School students participating in the competition are required to provide the details like First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, School Name, Class, City, and State.
Important dates for the eRaksha Competition 2020:
- 30-June-2020: Registration open
- 30-Sep-2020: Last date of registration
- 01-Nov-2020: Results announcement
- 01-Dec-2020: Award Ceremony
Click here to read the details about the competition.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Do you know for which field is BC Roy award was given?
The BC Roy Award is the highest recognition that is given for medical practitioners in India. It was instituted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in the year 1976 in memory of renowned physician and former West Bengal Chief Minister Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy.