CBSE has again come up with the second Expression Series for the session 2021-22. This year it is being celebrated as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM). The focus of the Series will freedom fighters from different States and UTs about whom students must be aware.
Theme: This year’s theme of the Expression Series is ‘People who gave us the 75th year of India’s Independence.
Topic: The Freedom Fighter from My Town/District or neighboring area Or The freedom fighter whom
Class Category: Students can write a paragraph/essay/poem or draw a painting based on their category.
- Primary (Class 3 to 5): Paragraph (150 words) / Painting
- Middle(Class 6 to 8): Essay (400 words)/ Painting/ Poem
- Secondary (Class 9&10): Essay (700 words)/ Painting/Poem
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 &12): Essay (1000 words)/ Painting/Poem
- Schools to conduct the Expression Series on the above topics from 1st October to 25th October 2021.
- Schools to complete the evaluation of entries on or before 25th October 2021 and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
- Schools can submit the entries from 26th October to 10th November 2021 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store.
We would request the schools organize the series and encourage the students to participate. Click here to read the CBSE circular, before organizing or participating.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.