Do you know, if you are a student or an educator then you are eligible for Microsoft Office 365 Education, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools?
To get all the benefits, you just need a valid school email address to get started today.
This truly is am amazing gesture from Microsoft, as it will help the educational institutions to improve classroom and school collaboration with free productivity tools. The educational institutions are required to verify that you are an accredited academic institution to take advantage of these offers.
Some of the benefits:
- The students and/or teachers can work together with real-time co-authoring, autosaving, and easy sharing using apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- You can have your email on Outlook for the web and a 50 GB mailbox.
- You can use Microsoft Teams which is like one place get all or a digital hub that integrates the conversations, calls, content, and apps the school needs to be more collaborative and engaged with the students.
- Improve learning outcomes with built-in accessibility features and Learning Tools that support reading, writing, math, and communication.
- You can keep yourself organized by using OneNote.
- Stay connected with Class Teams and OneNote Notebooks.
- Never run out of space with unlimited personal cloud storage.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and get Microsoft Office 365 Education for you or your entire school. Click here to get your set of Microsoft Office 365 Education.
Note: We do not take any responsibility for any kind of damage caused by the use of the app. It is the reader’s discretion whether he/she wants to use the app or not.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.