NMCG in association with Tree Craze Foundation is coming up with the third edition of Ganga Quest – an Online National Quiz on Ganga. The aim is to increase public participation and to enhance ownership of children and youth for rivers and Ganga.
The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), Ministry of Jal Shakti is taking various steps to rejuvenate river Ganga and its tributaries, water conservation, ecological sustainability, and other related subjects annually for building public awareness and ensuring people’s involvement in the mission.
Interested candidates can register for the National Quiz online by visiting the website www.gangaquest.com. Click here to visit the Registration Page.
Important Dates: –
- Launch and Registration: March 22, 2021 (World Water Day)
- Quiz Starts: April 7, 2021 (World Health Day)
- Quiz Ends: May 8, 2021 (World Migratory Bird Day)
- Final Live Round: June 5, 2021 (World Environment Day)
- Announcement of Winners: June 20, 2021 (Ganga Dussehra)
Highlight Ganga Quest – an Online National Quiz
- Interested candidates must be 10 years of age or above to participate in the quiz.
- Interested candidates should register with a valid ID, such as Aadhar Card. If Aadhar Card is not available, enter any other valid ID like passport, birth certificate, and school ID.
- Mass registration for the National Quiz is available for schools.
- School Students should mention the correct details of their schools. If incorrect details are found, then they may get disqualified as the verification process will not be complete.
- Since it is an online quiz, participants should ensure accessibility to computer and Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 Kbps.
Ganga Quest Awards:
- Winning candidates will be awarded exciting prizes.
- Schools with maximum participation will also be recognized. Hence School Management must motivate their students and other stakeholders to participate in the quiz.
In case of any query or doubt please contact at +91 8826276004 or email at email@example.com.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.