Har Ghar Tiranga Program is to be celebrated as a part of ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’, to encourage Indian citizens to hoist the National Flag in their homes.
To be part of this program, CBSE has instructed all its affiliated schools to organize the same in the school too.
In continuation to CBSE Circular No. Acad-65/2022 dated 09.06.2022, regarding Har Ghar Tiranga Program, the following may please be noted:
1. Special assembly sessions may be organized in schools with each day dedicated to a particular aspect of Tiranga.
2. Prabhat Pheries may be organized, wherever possible, with students holding flags between 11th-15th August 2022.
3. Every school may participate by hoisting the National Flag on the said dates.
4. A dedicated website https://harghartiranga.com/ has been created for uploading selfies with Tiranga. You can download photographs to use on your social sites or profile pics.
5. All school students, school teachers, other staff members, and parents may be encouraged to also hoist the National Flag in their respective homes.
6. All precautions against the Covid-19 pandemic need to be observed during this program.
7. Schools are also requested to make a brief report of activities conducted and photographs may be uploaded by the schools at https://forms.gle/CFxDU7KwKeMARBm57
Do you know about the Flag Code of India? If not, please click here.