A few of our readers have asked the question on how to get Migration Certificate CBSE Class 10 and 12? So we are bringing this article for our readers who are facing challenges in getting the certificates.
A migration certificate is a confirmation that your previous educational institution or school does not have any concern with you in changing the institute for further studies.
How to get Migration Certificate CBSE For Class 10th and 12th?
School students can get the Migration certificate very comfortably through the DigiLocker portal, as declared by the Government of India. Steps to get the certificate from the DigiLocker
- Students can use DigiLocker website or application available in Google Playstore or Appstore.
- Students, Parents of Guardian have to Log in/ Sign up on the website or DigiLocker Application.
- They will have to enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to the registered mobile number and the last six digits of the students roll number as the security pin.
- Thereafter, the user will be redirected to a new page. They will be required to click on the ‘Issued Document’ section of DigiLocker.
- Then a new window or screen will have the available certificates. The user can download any certificate or document from here.
- Click here to visit the DigiLocker website.
CBSE on their website has provided the option for getting the certificates:-
- New Certificates: for those who have given examination in or after 2017.
- Old Certificates: for those who have given the examination in or before 2016
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.