Indian Science has organized the ‘India Science Film Making Competition’ for enthusiastic school students and amateurs. The students are required to submit short films on science and technology to get featured on India Science.
About India Science: –
It is an Internet-based science Over-The-Top (OTT) TV channel. This video platform is available 24 X 7 dedicated to science and technology knowledge dissemination. It has a strong commitment to spreading scientific awareness especially with Indian perspectives, ethos, and cultural milieu.
It is an initiative of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt of India, implemented and managed by Vigyan Prasar (VP), an autonomous organization of the Department of Science and Technology. Moreover, the initiative is supported by the National Council of Science and Technology Communication (NCSTC), DST.
Important points to be considered: –
- Interested candidates can submit their entries either as a school student at a school, college, university, or any other recognized educational institution.
- In addition as an amateur filmmaker who does not pursue filmmaking as a business/profession.
- Candidates should take care that the duration of the film should not be more than 5 minutes.
- Films can be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Ecology and Environment
- Technology Changing Lives
- Grassroots Innovation
- Science in Education
- Science in Daily Life
- Interested candidates can submit a maximum of 3 entries in total across suitable categories.
- The last date for the submission of the artwork for the India Science Film Making Competition is 30th November 2020.
Click here to go through the details available on MyGov website.
Read more news on ‘Competition‘.