Ministry of Law and Justice, Govt. of India has launched an online course on the Indian Constitution. The initiative is part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations. CBSE has also requested active participation from the school teachers and students in this course.
The aim of the online course is to
- create awareness about the Indian Constitution and
- subsequently strengthen the citizens of the country.
Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice in collaboration with the National Academy of Legal Studies & Research (NALSAR) the University of Law, Hyderabad is offering the course.
How to register for the course?
- The registration of this online course is free.
- Interested candidates have to register for the course on the website https://legalaffairs.nalsar.ac.in.
- After the registration students shall be granted access to 15 conceptual videos. These will help the participants of the course to get familiarized with the text of the Constitution. Additonally help to identify the fundamental policy choices embodied in the Constitution.
- Additionally, the course offers insight into the historical evolution and the post-independence journey of the making of the Constitution.
- Once the course is complete, a certificate of participation will be automatically generated.
- However, candidates who want to obtain a certificate of merit or certificate of appreciation will have to go through an online assessment at a token of Rs.100/-.
- Please note that the certificate is purely optional.
Request all our readers, be it students, teachers, or parents to enroll themselves in the course and learn about our constitution.
Read more ‘General‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.