The INSPIRE Awards MANAK are being organized by DST with the National Innovation Foundation – India (NIF), an autonomous body of DST.
The Award is going to target one million original ideas/innovations rooted in science and societal applications to foster a culture of creativity and innovative thinking among school students.
Eligibility criteria for participating:
- School students studying in classes 6 to 10 are eligible to participate.
- Student has to be in the age group of 10 – 15 years.
The students are invited to submit their ideas to their schools, which in turn should shortlist and submit the top 5 ideas through the E-MIAS web portal www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in in any Indian language. The online nominations for the year 2021-22 will remain open till 15th October 2021.
- The best one lakh ideas / innovations will receive Rs. 10,000/- each and will get a chance to participate in District Level Competition.
- 10% students will be shortlisted further to participate in State Level Competition.
- One thousand students will showcase their innovations at National level and
- Finally, sixty innovative projects will be incubated completely (patent filing, value addition in technology and product development etc.) by NIF and will be displayed at the annual Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FINE).
- The scheme is aligned with the Action Plan for “Start-up India” initiative launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
We would request the school management to encourage their students to actively participate in the INSPIRE Awards MANAK program.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.