Kalam Memorial Teacher’s award is organized by Dr. Vikhe Patil foundation in association with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Centre for Teachers from Government and Non-Government Schools.
Aim of Kalam Memorial Teacher Award 2021:
Therefore, the aim of this award is to recognize and promote the school teachers who adhere to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’s idea of a teacher and his vision for the students of the nation.
Thus, School Teachers are felicitated and recognized in the event for their outstanding performance and contribution towards shaping the bright future of school students. The organizers believe the students are the foundation of a prosperous nation.
- Any passionate school teachers from India can apply for the award.
- The school teacher must have worked and contributed towards the bright future of school students.
- School Teachers can be from government aided or non – government schools.
- Hence, can be from pre-primary, primary, secondary or senior secondary sections of a school.
- Please note this edition of award is not open for teacher in coaching class and colleges.
- Submission of the application form.
- Shortlisting of the applicants.
- Interview with the Jury.
- Award Ceremony
How to apply:
- Click here to apply for the Kalam Memorial Teacher Award 2021
- The last date for the application is 10th September 2021.
- In case you have any doubt or a query, you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You can also call at (+91) (020) 25651499, 25651104
To know more about the DR. VIKHE PATIL FOUNDATION and KALAM CENTRE please click here.