The Central Government has come up with a new way to get the Children’s engaged with their Grandparents. They are required to create a film about their Grandparents and share it with the Government.
In the latest episode of Mann Ki Baat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged the Indian children to engage with their Grandparents and ask them about their life as children:
- what sports they played,
- which theatre or cinema they went to,
- which relatives they visited,
- festivals they celebrated, and many more.
These stories would not just take the children to India back then, but also be an invaluable treasure for the family, to be cherished forever.
Through this activity the children’s (and adults too) will get an opportunity to interview their loved Dada-Dadis, Nana-Nanis or any other elders in the family. This will also help the childrems to know more about the elders in the family. and share with the MyGov family!
Button dabao, kahani suno aur sunao!
Instructions to upload film:
1. The participants are expected to upload their film on your Youtube channel.
2. Then log in to MyGov/my submission through the Website or through the app.
3. In the comment section, copy-paste the film’s Youtube link.
The last date to submit your entries is 15th July, 2020.
Click here to read the complete details.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.