MHRD along with NCERT is are promoting Yogi in the academic and taking all the necessary steps to promote the awareness of yoga and to build up a network for yoga students, teachers, and yoga practitioners from the schools to the national level. The time they have come up with the online National Quiz Competition on Yoga has been proposed.
The aim of the online quiz is to develop an understanding of yogic practices and motivate the students to apply this understanding accordingly in one’s life and living.
Important highlights about National Quiz Competition:
1. Students can only participate in the quiz.
2. Parents’ or guardians’ consent is required to participate.
3. Parents and guardians can provide the personal information asked.
4. Participants must provide a valid e-mail if and mobile number. And in doing so consent that NCERT can communicate with you using your e-mail id and mobile no.
5. Each question in the quiz will be in the multiple-choice format and with only one correct answer.
6. Each question carries 1 mark, and there is no negative marking.
7. The quiz is available in English and Hindi language.
8. Only one attempt is allowed per candidate.
9. The answer will be published after the closure of the quiz.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the details provided on the DIKSHA portal before attempting or providing their personal information. To read the details and attempt the quiz click here. First, the candidate has to read the instructions and then have to attempt the quiz.
Read more ‘NCERT’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.