NEET 2021 Exam Date has been announced and online application forms for NEET 2021 are available for interested candidates since 13th July 2021. NEET is a national-level entrance exam offering admission possibilities in MBBS /BAMS/BDS and other courses.
Highlights on NEET Exam and Online Application Form:
- Candidates should only submit one application form.
- Valid email id and mobile number is to be provided for the commuication by the candidates.
- The online application form is available since 13th July 2021.
- The last date to fill application form is till 6th August 2021.
- The last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet is 7th August 2021.
- The NEET 2021 Exam Date is 12th September 2021, and the duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- Candidates can do it correction only between 8th August 2021 to 12th August 2021. After this date no correction will be allowed.
- It is a two-step admission process. In the first step, application form is to be filled by the students before the last date of submission of application. In second, details have to be submitted by the students before the declaration of result/ scorecard during the period that would be notified separately through NEET (UG) Portal in due course.
- Interested candidates can click here to read the complete circular before applying for NEET 2021 examination.
- Click here to fill the NEET Exam Application Form.
In case of any doubt or further clarification, the interested candidates can also contact 011 – 40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.