In order to spread awareness about the Olympics 2020 and Indian participation an online Olympics Quiz ‘Road to Tokyo 2020’ is being organized. The Tokyo Olympics 2020 shall be held from 23rd July 2021 to 5th September 2021.
With a view to extending moral support to the Indian contingent, it has been decided to create awareness amongst the countrymen about the Olympics and Indian participation before the start of Olympics 2020.
The online quiz is being organized jointly by the Sports Authority of India and the Indian Olympic Association to engage people of all age groups.
All the schools affiliated with the CBSE Board are requested to motivate all their students to participate in the quiz and other activities, cheer our Athletes in the Olympics, and become aware of India’s sporting culture. The winners will be rewarded accordingly. Click here to read the CBSE Board circular on the online quiz.
Important points to note:
- The student can participate in the quiz anytime between 23rd June 2021 05:00 AM to 22nd July 2021 11:00 PM.
- It shall be a multiple-choice online quiz conducted in English & Hindi.
- The quiz will have 10 questions from multiple themes – History of Olympics, Sports & Disciplines, Past Achievements of Athletes, World Records, Current and Past Indian Athletes.
- Only one attempt per person is allowed.
- In the case of tie-in scores, the fastest completed score will be considered.
- Every day up to 10 lucky winners will be awarded Indian Team / Fan Jersey.
- The lucky winner will get a chance to meet the Olympian.
How to participate:
To participate in the online quiz, please click here.
Doubt if any: In case you have any doubt or feedback related to Road to Tokyo – 2020 online quiz, please contact email@example.com.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.