The Ministry of Tourism (MOT) and MyGov has organized a Poster Design Competition to commemorate NATIONAL TOURISM DAY.
The objective is to display the creativity of the masses whilst also showcasing the varied and rich cultural heritage that India has to offer. We would encourage School Students to participate in the competition and show their creativity
Why NATIONAL TOURISM DAY:
- To appreciate the magnificent beauty of India’s rich heritage and spread awareness about the significance of tourism and its impact on the economy, the National Tourism Day is celebrated every year on January 25 across the country
The topic of the competition: India as a tourist destination
Theme of the competition: The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism.
Important points for the interested participants:
- Only Indian citizens can participate in the competition.
- The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 size pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
- Posters can be submitted only in PDF or JPEG format, however, it should not exceed 10MB.
- One participant can only submit one entry.
- It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
- The last date for submitting the artwork is 6th February 2022.
- Mentioning the participant’s name/emails, etc. anywhere in the body will lead to disqualification.
- Participants are required to fill and share the Participant Form which includes details such as name, complete postal address, email ID, phone number (mobile), etc.
- Click here to participate in the competition.
Poster Design Competition Prize:
- 10 top entries are going to receive a Certificate along with a souvenir and their poster will be published on social media handles of the Ministry of Tourism.
Click here to read the complete Terms and Conditions.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.