World Oral Health Day will be celebrated on 29th March by the World. On this occasion National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi has organized a Slogan competition. The last date to submit the slogan is 15th March 2021.
The theme of the Slogan competition is “Be Proud of Your Mouth”.
Importat points to be considered: –
- The slogan should be written either in Hindi or English language and then uploaded.
- Images of slogans written in ink shall not be considered by the panel.
- Slogan uploaded in PDF format should upload to be accepted.
- Should not be more than 20 words.
The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW – eDantSeva. Winners might be asked for identification proof if deemed.
Prize money to be won by the winners: –
- First Prize: Rs 3000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
In case of any query interested participants can contact by :
- Using the website: edantseva.gov.in and mobile application: eDantseva
- By sending an email on the address: email@example.com
- By direct message on social media channels.