Smart India Hackathon 2022 is a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we have in our daily lives and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset or problem-solving.
The first four editions SIH2017, SIH2018, SIH2019, and SIH2020 have been very successful. It was successful in promoting innovation out-of-the-box thinking in young minds, especially engineering students from across India.
We would request all the Schools to encourage their students to participate in the Smart India Hackathon.
The Smart India Hackathon is organized ate two levels
- SIH Junior (Jr): School students from Class 6th to 12th class are eligible to showcase their talent and generate out-of-the-box open innovation ideas
- SIH Senior (Sr): Regular Students of HEI’s pursuing Graduate/Post-Graduate” will be able to showcase their talent and generate out-of-the-box open innovation ideas
Participation By Schools:
- To participate in the Smart India Hackathon 2022, schools need to register themselves.
- Schools to share information like Education Board, School Registration Code, School Name, School Faculty First Name, Email, Mobile No, etc.
- We would request the individual responsible for registering to check each and every piece of information or data before submitting it.
- School is also required to share the Consent Letter, for which the format has been already given. You can download the format from the registration page itself.
- Click here for the registration.
Click here to view the problem statements submitted by the Ministries, Departments, and Other Organizations.
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.