The story writing competition is being organized by the National Water Mission, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India.
Highlights of the competition:
- Citizens of India of all age groups can participate in the competition.
- The success story especially for the initiatives taken for water conservation/pond transformation in their region will comprise the following:
- 1. A write up in English or Hindi (not more than 300 words);
- 2. Picture/Photographs (which may include selfies with the transformed water structure of before and after transformation).
- The participants have to post their Success Stories on MyGoV (www.mygov.in) Portal contest page. Click here to log in and participate.
- The winning participant will be awarded e-certificates by National Water Mission, Ministry of Jal Shakti Govt of India.
- Winners shall be notified through the e-mail address provided by them during the registration process, also shall be published/displayed on MyGov portal.
- Please note that the organizer’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
We would like to encourage all the school students to participate in the Story writing competition. But please read the guidelines before starting their artwork. Click here…
Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.