Two-day Teacher’s Art Workshop and Student’s Art Competition announced by CBSE.
CBSE has always tried to upgrade the learning experience of the students and the teaching effectiveness of the School Teacher staff. They have taken a lot of efforts to remove the silos between various disciplines and adopting a holistic approach in school curriculum by not only empowering its school teachers and students.
This time the Board has come up with
- CHITRAM- Two days Online Art Workshop for Teachers and
- Art Competition for Students
The objectives of the events are to promote understanding of Arts and their Integration in the teaching-learning process.
Find below the highlights of the programme:
- Art Workshop for Teachers: The workshop will be by eminent artists followed by Art Integrated multidisciplinary group activities and presentations by school teachers.
- Date: 8th April 2021
- Time: 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
- Art Competition for Students: Art competition for students (Medium: Watercolors, Colour Pencils & Oil pastels)
- Date: 9th April 2021
- Time: 09:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Category/Themes for Art competition for (1) Class V-VI Still Life (2) Class VII-VIII Cityscape/landscape (3) Class IX & XI Abstract Art
Interested candidates can register for the Teacher’s Art Workshop and Student’s Art Competition by clicking here. Although we request the candidates to read and understand the CBSE Circular before registering for the events. Click here to access the CBSE circular.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.