TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India has comeup with the “Be the Brand Ambassador of Tribes India” Contest.
The objective of the contest is to promote tribal craft, culture, and lifestyle and for supporting government efforts of socio-economic development of tribals across the country. This will also help to familiarize the public with their heritage and artistry.
What you have to do?
- You have to post your stories featuring any tribal product (s) highlighting his/ her experience in using the tribal product along with detail of the tribal product and place/ the shop details from where it was purchased.
- These stories are required in the form of short videos ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- The tribal products may include gents or ladies’ apparel, jewelry, accessories, paintings, metal crafts, terracotta & pottery, decorative items, food & organic items, cane & bamboo items, stationery, furniture, home furnishings, cuisine, etc.
- Interested candidates must read the terms and conditions, before participating.
The participants are required to share the stories in form of a link to their Youtube Video on the MyGov portal.
Important: Please note that the last date for submitting your stories is 14th May 2021.
- Selected entries will be awarded a Gift Voucher by TRIFED.
- Only 50 entries shall be selected for receiving the Vouchers valid at all Tribes India Showrooms and its e-commerce site Tribesindia.com.