Vawsum Young Talent Hunt 2020 is being organized for school students from Class KG to Class 12. Information like Name of the student, Class of the student, Name of the Guardian, Name of the School, Mobile No., etc. to be given while submitting the application form.
Eligibility for participating in the Vawsum Young Talent Hunt:
- Group 1 for Classes KG to 2
- Group 2 for Classes 3 to 5
- Group 3 for Classes 6 to 8
- Group 4 for Classes 9 to 12
How to Enter the competition
- The interested candidates can upload a video recording showing any talent on your YouTube/Facebook account.
- Submit the YouTube/Facebook URL (link) of the video in the application form.
- Entries will be judged on Concept, Creativity, Presentation, Skill by the Vawsum Jury.
The last date of the submission on the entries is 4th October 2020, 23:59 hrs.
Prizes to be won:
- Every participant shall be given a Certificate of Participation.
- Winners shall be given Gift Vouchers and Trophies.
- Winners shall be featured on our Social Media Platforms.
Rules and Regulations for Vawsum Young Talent Hunt:
- Interested school student is free to use video editing tools.
- The maximum duration of the video is to be 7 minutes.
- In the case of multiple entries, you will need to make separate submissions.
- Participants are required to retain the raw video footage, covering the entire creation, in case the jury wants it.
- The fee for participating in the talent hunt is Rs. 100/-
You can contact the organizers at email@example.com or call at +919432842895, +919907109819 or +917870616650.
Terms & Conditions:
The decision of the Vawsum Jury would be Final and cannot be contested. Click here to read the other details before submitting the application form or your artwork.