Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India has organized an essay competition as part of the ‘Vigilant India Prosperous India’ Vigilance Awareness Week. However, the competition is open to Indian citizens only.
Currently, the Ministry is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ ‘सतर्कता जागरुकता पखवाड़ा’ from 27 October to 10 November 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity in public life.
The Theme for the Vigilance Awareness Fortnight is – Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India Prosperous India).
The Last Date for submitting the entries is 10th November 2020.
Participation is expected from all part of the country to be part of the campaign and write an essay on any of the following topics below-
- Unity in Diversity: Positioning India as a Leader in Emerging Global Scenario
- Resilient India: Turning Crisis into Opportunity
- Rights Vs Duties: Aware Citizens, Awakened Nation
- Nation First: Ignited Minds, Prosperous Nation)
Prize to won:
- A cash prize of Rs. 7000/- to the first best entry
- A cash prize of Rs. 5000/- to the second-best entry
- A cash prize of Rs. 3000/- to the third best entry
Important points for the participants:
- The participant has to submit the essay in the PDF file format only.
- Visit the website https://www.mygov.in/ to submit the essay.
- Readable font should be used for writing the essay.
- Font size to be used should be 12 or 14, with line spacing as 1.15 only.
Interested candidates should read the complete details before starting their work. Click here to read the details and terms & conditions.
Read more news on ‘Competition‘.