10th Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan or VVM Exam 2021 – 22 for school students is going to be held on 30th November 2021 and 5th December 2021. The VVM Exam is for the school students of classes VI to XI.
Vigyan Prasar, a National Institute for Science and Technology Communication established under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, in association with the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) and Vijnana Bharati.
This time VVM 2021-22 will be an open-book science talent search examination. The exam will be conducted in 12 Indian languages and designed to be carried out using digital devices (App-based).
- School students from class VI to XI can register for the exam.
- The duration of the exam shall be a 90-minutes.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The examination can be attempted by the school students on any of the exam dates. However the exam has to be given between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Fee structure: –
- Interested candidates registering individually or through school have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
- School/Institute coordinator is requested to retain Rs 20/- per student as a service charge with school/institute and rest of the amount will be transferred only through Online Payment Mode to VVM Delhi ofce. In case of account payment, please ensure to upload the receipt & transaction id and submit the transaction details.
For further details, we would request the interested school management and school students to go through the VVM Brochure for details. Click here to access the brochure. To visit the VVM Website, please click here.
We would request school management and parents to encourage their students and children to participate in the VVM Exam 2021. | Read more ‘Competition‘ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.