A Workshop on ‘Statistics to machine learning and AI’ is being organized for the Engineering Students.
The workshop is scheduled for 20th February.
Please refer below the Workshop Schedule –
– Introduction to “Data-Driven Decision Making”: 30 mins
– Working with the data to build stories: 90 mins
Break-up of the session:
- Understanding the Business Problem
- Using Data Analysis techniques
- Building Stories and Action Plans
– Introduction to machine learning: 120 mins
- Concept of supervised learning: 30 mins
- Building a model: 45 mins
- Model evaluation: 45 mins
Interested students can click here for the details on the Statistics to Machine learning workshop and for the registration for the event.
Read more news on ‘After 12th‘ on dailyschoolsnews.com